We spent a considerable amount of time putting together this section of the website so that you would have easy access to highly relevant Property Preservation information and resources, regardless of which state that you might be conducting business in.
Each state page consist of the following:
- Property Preservation Companies who are currently looking to hire vendors, in each state
- HUD Pricing for each individual state
- Downloadable PDF documents describing how to utilize the court system in each individual state, to help you fight back against Property Preservation Clients who refuse to pay you for work you completed
- Foreclosure Trends by state and by county
- Miscellaneous other info, specific to each state
- AND MORE INNOVATIVE STUFF WILL BE COMING SOON!
5 thoughts on “Property Preservation Information For Individual States”
Would like to get additional information on starting my own property preservation business.
GREAT SITE !! VERY INFORMATION ! THIS BUSINESS TAKES A LOT OF HARD WORK BUT IN THE END ITS WORTH IT !!
Are you a vendor
We keep seeing lower vendor payments . Is this the national preservation companies taking a larger piece or is the banks tightening up. I am in CT . I would like to know what NFN, Brookstone, Assurant, ect get from the sponsoring bank. How can I obtain that list
How can i register as vendor with property preservation companies in Maryland,after my background check, Insurance, ABC#, Company ID?